Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectQuick Questions
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=35851&mesg_id=35942
35942, Quick Questions
Posted by christo79, Thu Aug-04-05 06:26 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing the show in melbourne tommorow, also looking forward 2 your set at honky tonks. I caught the set at Prince o Wales 2003 and it was great night still enjoying it.
Problem is Honky Tonks are ball busters when it comes to getting through the door. "Sorry members only"..... a line they have perfected. To which I feel like saying if your going to let my member in how about the rest of my anatomy?

"Why are people so unkind"? Kamaal (Indian Australian Singer big in 70's)Not realy worth checking out, but a damn good question
THE POINT
Can u influence some kindness at the door to create a first come first served everybody welcome vibe? Just thought i'd ask.

P.S been reading the street press found the "5th beatle position" real real funny.
I wonder if clarence would join the tour as the "5th beatle"?
On a more serious note The Roots is Art and it makes me feel alot of ways, just wanted to say thanks for the education cause it's the right thing to do!!!
My manners have even gotten better since listening to the roots......