Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: yes 1st u come in on rightbelow me on some
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=35484&mesg_id=35514
35514, RE: yes 1st u come in on rightbelow me on some
Posted by label_guy, Thu Aug-25-05 04:50 PM
>and mr label guy up there up there laughing. ain't shit to
>laugh about homie. until y'all hit y'all goal y'all been
>tryign to hit for 3 albums, you really cant fault the
>"haters". i ain't hating, i'm just calling it how i see it.

First of all young pimpin, I laugh cuz I have fun in my "evil record company, bad guy wrestler, antagonizing the crowd" role. Some still to this day get so sensitive. I just want muhf**kas to watch the video cuz its a hot look, that's all....heh heh heh.
Cats come at me all day every time I post like I invented the major label system but I never take it personal (see the second verse from my sig) cuz I know this is the only opportunity for some to vent to someone who symbolizes "the man".

I do agree with you 100% with that whole Geto Heaven f. Macy joint (the precursor to the Electric Circus era) vs. Funky For You w/Jill (perfect follow up to The Light). Most of the rank & file wanted Funky For You but thats how it goes sometimes cool breeze.

Lastly, I have my personal opinions just like you and anyone else but its not my style to put family business out in the street in front of anonymous eyes.....I leave that to my man ?....hahaha (his post above is something else....he needs to holla at his girl about the cover).

LG
Mark 11:24
Isaiah 54:17