Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectExcused her off stage
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=35211&mesg_id=35260
35260, Excused her off stage
Posted by Ms Jessica LaShawn, Wed Aug-17-05 11:54 PM
Okay I thought this was a lil interesting so I decided to reply again with my true feelings .

I really wasn't upset about being kicked off until tonight. I am Commons biggest fan and I own every CD and and I just adore this man for his lyrics, his smile, and his ability to openly speak about his love for God and his personal need to be a positive force in society. And now I realized that he doesn't hold that same respect for me. Although we have only met three times and that was enough to etch him in my room of inspiration how would he have known he started a tear in my appreciation for him. Matter of fact Adjoa and the Nikki's noticed how I subconsciously redirected my energy to another person lol. I didn't know I was basically avoiding the idea that I was in turn looked at in the words of Adjoa "like I was nothing as he walked away" Now that she said that I remember his face looking like WTF are you doing on my stage and how he didn't even acknowledge me. He could've hugged me and said Im sorry baby I already picked her which he didn't he picked the other girl after I jumped my happy black AZZ-mosphere on stage. Now I wonder if he even knew that all the passion and drive I have for him as a supporter lifted me up in the air over the five and a half foot distance from the ground to the stage where he stood? I wonder if he even cared that I prayed to be right there and he picked my prayer up laughed at it and threw it away. Thank God I don't have low self esteem some other chick that loves Common as much as I do probably would've went home and killed her self for that ship. Actions speak louder than words. And that is why I haven't posted my Common "Experience"