Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectLegendary??
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=35211&mesg_id=35259
35259, Legendary??
Posted by AfricanPride, Wed Aug-17-05 11:29 PM
Out of your long drawn out post this statement below caught my attention. You are so wrong for this. What do you mean by this are you gay yourself and happen to like this un-named person or are you suggesting that he is gay? Either way you are so not right. I hope you are not trying to be discreet either about who you are talking about because it is not working. Your're a lame and maybe you should try putting yourself in his shoes and see how it would feel if someone tried to call you out like that. I mean are you mad because he gets more coochie thrown at him than a catcher to his mitt, or are you mad that you are a road flunkie that does not have the spotlight. If you are trying to get the spotlight you are going about it the wrong way by bashing someone who does not deserve it and is a good person. And beside who in the hell are you supposed to be be to challenge anyones manhood are you unsure about your own? I don't care what your response it either, I won't be reading it, this is just some food for thought. If you did not want any beef you should of just left that part out. Remember what goes around come around it's called Karma!

Peace and Blessings,
African Pride
>(I'm sooooo tempted to challenge the manhood and sexuality of
>someone on this tour. I don't wanna start no beef, but if I
>did it would surely be Legendary.)
>