Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAND I REPSPECT WHAT YOUR SAYING... BUT FUNNY HOW
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=34982&mesg_id=35048
35048, AND I REPSPECT WHAT YOUR SAYING... BUT FUNNY HOW
Posted by buttersoul, Thu Jul-21-05 03:27 AM
Instead of addressing it like that, intellegently like you have here, Ms. Wright wanted to take it to her promotional post on Okayactivist to reply. Again yes I understand where your coming from but as far as I see "fuck the police" has just become a cliche for entertainers. Who's the last entertainer that got fucked with by the police on some no cause ish? Yeah they the ones locked up. Just cause? Maybe not but they aint up here and in the paper talking bout fuck the police either. And what about the candy coat...the Im not talking bout this police and that police...then what police you talkin bout? Get specific like Pac on a deposition tape...dirty police...um the police that profile a nigga. Whatever. That post wasnt bout the police it was bout "the other side of the game" and whatever was the new reason to flip mode on some new and improved fuck the police shit. It doesn't move me as coming from a real place...pardon me for that. I aint buying it even though I can say fuck the police the C.O.'s the P.O's the damn judges the Rockefeller laws...wtf ever.

"What people think of me is none
of my business." ~O.Winfrey