Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject(((((((((((I love ya sis BUT))))))))))
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=34982&mesg_id=35045
35045, (((((((((((I love ya sis BUT))))))))))
Posted by buttersoul, Tue Jul-19-05 12:43 AM
YOUR POINT IS????????????????????????

So is ya man locked up from the Part 3 of other side of the game?
Do you have 2 blood brothers doing time for thugishness, gun charges or drug pedeling...

Oh you've experienced this in the glam your call artistry.

I so respect you for your perspective but I'm finding myself lacking the reality of taking your bebe to the prison at 5 am after driving all night since you got off work to see you honey while you slept for 2 hrs in the car while the busses of women from the city roll on in and you loose you place and have to wait and it now like 10 am and you aint seen your man yet while you got 20$ of quaters in you pocket for snacks and a bill or two for a poloriod.

Ms. Badu I love you but you just seem to celestially pimp a portion of the game that you can or want to notice...

WHAT ABOUT THE WHOLE STORY!?!?!?

You are close to glamorizing something that is heart wrenching for many and deeper that a part 1, 2 or 3 of songs you capitolize off of...maybe this is that misunderstanding that is an issue for you....but try to shine on all sides then...and listen harder cause we both know that talk is cheap!

aaight
then?!

And to take it further...you talk bout fuck the police...but when is the last time you were racially profiled and pulled over while driving in a hood not your color in a car that aint suppose to be yours?
That ish happened to me this weekend on my way to the beach...

So if you gonna NWA it and talk ya fuck the police ish...have some solid footing sis.

respect.