Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: dang i even remember how i got from occasionally checking the home page
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=34241&mesg_id=34257
34257, RE: dang i even remember how i got from occasionally checking the home page
Posted by 58impala, Fri Nov-11-05 01:32 AM
>you were all like "the roots are so amazing the greatest band
>in the history of music i saw them once and creamed my pants

umm, ok. the only roots show i have been to was during the summer, now you making shit up. i wasn't even hip to the roots live show until i explored the site some and found out about therootslive.com

>when oh when please jesus will they come to miami and do a
>show that isnt 21+ god damn you promoters for keeping me from
>the man i love mr ?uestlove damn you kool cigarettes"

when did i say damn you kool cigarettes? yeah i do remember making a post about the roots not coming down to south florida as much as they do with other places. however i didnt know anything about the promoters untill ?uest mentioned it

>and we both know in our heart of hearts that im telling the
>truth
>
>you gonna try to say youre not in miami?

yeah im north of miami, but dude it says that in my profile and in my myspace, you aint proving shit.

>that youre not underage?

im 19, as it says on my myspace page

>it nothing to be ashamed about my first post was on some i
>love the roots seeing them live was amazing thank all of you
>guys

think is i dont remember my first post at all, and right now i could care less about it (the post above was a typo)

>you just were a little past that line from big fan to
>dickrider you rode them so hard i remember it a year later

funny, i discovered this site only when i was doing research on the band (typed in theRoots.com and got this) on the band, trying to find out more info on them. casual fan wouldnt even describe me at that point.

>and it funny to me now to see how the board turned you from
>rider to a bit of a hater
>
>the board seems to be conducive to breeding haters--- ?uest
>says this shit is like his ant farm-- me i participate a lot
>on here but i still observe and you my friend have been
>observed

really you need to get a life if you are keeping track of all this okp shit, i barely know whats going on now with okps and ill prolly forget 95% of that in 2 weeks. your claiming to remember shit from november of 2004, thats a year ago.

>more proof? your first avy was one of the stock ok shits i
>think but then you went on quickly to a cuban flag you were
>riding for a few weeks there and i was watching you

ok who didnt have a stock okayAvy for they first started posting. I change avys every week or two, so yeah it was really likely for me to have a cuban flag for an avy since cubans and latinos in general are known to be reppin their flag HARD. pretty easy for you to say that since my myspace link say CUBANKEN right in it.