Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: dang i even remember how i got from occasionally checking the home page
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=34241&mesg_id=34256
34256, RE: dang i even remember how i got from occasionally checking the home page
Posted by hdub, Fri Nov-11-05 12:39 AM
you only asking for me to prove it cause you know theres no way to

im sure 99% of people on here remember their first post i know i remember mine

why do i remember yours A) just cause im nice like that and B) cause at the time i was still pretty new here (really a member since 6/2/04) and your post was the first where i had been here long enough to say "oh THAT is a newbie"

you were all like "the roots are so amazing the greatest band in the history of music i saw them once and creamed my pants when oh when please jesus will they come to miami and do a show that isnt 21+ god damn you promoters for keeping me from the man i love mr ?uestlove damn you kool cigarettes"

and we both know in our heart of hearts that im telling the truth

you gonna try to say youre not in miami?

that youre not underage?

it nothing to be ashamed about my first post was on some i love the roots seeing them live was amazing thank all of you guys

you just were a little past that line from big fan to dickrider you rode them so hard i remember it a year later

and it funny to me now to see how the board turned you from rider to a bit of a hater

the board seems to be conducive to breeding haters--- ?uest says this shit is like his ant farm-- me i participate a lot on here but i still observe and you my friend have been observed

more proof? your first avy was one of the stock ok shits i think but then you went on quickly to a cuban flag you were riding for a few weeks there and i was watching you