Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject?uestions and Ants
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=33776&mesg_id=33903
33903, ?uestions and Ants
Posted by 15, Fri Oct-21-05 02:18 PM
numbering-i chose it as a system that leads to "1"

0. Din Da Da
1. The Roots is Comi
2. Pass The Popcorn

i see this as a cheat sheet.

like the ultimate roots mix cd--

gives you an idea of how vibey we were: (proceed 2), how young and dumb we were (it's comin live), how real hip hop we were (clones), neo (hypnotic), judgemental (what they do) cutting edge (you got me), strict in rehersals (lesson 3's birth is on there), lyrical (yall know who),corny but cute (good music), horny (break you off....and yes you guys will love this version), on point with the interludes (phonte says QUOTE: "this may be yall best opening intro/lude since tfa"---i agree....but of course i had help from a friend on this one so it was a no brainer) and of course smart (when i turned in the liner notes...the stories alone took up about 70something pages....i think the "Mrs"--who designed it---used a .00940043 sized font)

the die hards will love the sound quality of having clean ass versions of the shit they booted.

toilet readers will love the liner notes

newbies just make learn to love the roots

and then may they complete their collections to then discover the highlights yall say is missing from this collection.

yes...water would be a highlight.

but it serves it purpose on phren.

if i put ALL the highlights on this....

then it defeats purpose

this is to get you curious and satisfy.