Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: most of them are done masterfully
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=33429&mesg_id=33519
33519, RE: most of them are done masterfully
Posted by CornDogg319, Tue Nov-15-05 03:08 PM
I'm pretty sure that's just a product of thinking you know what to expect. It's not the SAME transition, but that doesn't make it any worse of a transition. Once you listen to this long enough that the snare is what you're expecting, you should dig these transitions as well as any (other) album sequencing. But damn that's a sure way to incur the wrath of the ? right there, picking on his transitions in the same post as some cats just bitched about everything from the cost to the content. Cuz you know the man works hard on this shit. Not sayin you gotta love the results, but give 'im the benefit of the doubt, at least. That being said, my shit has little skips in it as if they went a little overboard trying to foil would-be pirates. ?, you know anything about this? I mean, I have no desire to rip the CD, but if I can't even play it on my computer, I may need to take these thangs back and at least cop em from Best Buy for the 10 spot. I wish that had been brought to my attention YESTERDAY (c) Wedding Singer Sandler for REAL. Damn y'all I think too much ?uesto liner note reading has taken its toll on my writing style. And I got a paper to finish up for this ____ class by _:30. Wish me luck. Peace, D