Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThis makes me : (
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=33169&mesg_id=33313
33313, This makes me : (
Posted by LiberationTheologist, Mon Oct-31-05 05:21 PM
sista Erycka,
Please tell me someone hacked into the system and posted this using your name... cause on the real, I thought you'd take the high road. You dont know Airbreed and he doesnt know you, but to air all this out, no pun intended, doesnt match what your music has meant to a lot of your listeners. I know you are human before anything else, and perhaps you were having a bad day when you posted this reply, but I know deep down you are better than this. To sink to such a low level saddens me because it shows signs of what most great people go through, this difficult stage that can either manifest itself in anger or can become a revolution of self. Ive admired your music since I was a naive 10th grader in high school, I saw at least a measure of you in your music. Please down start believing the legend of Erycka Badu, keep created your own legacy til you're old and gray. Youve made me smile more than you have made me upset, this being one of the rare occasions, so Ima let this one slip... let your music speak, you have it in you. Godbless, and keep elevatin'.

Airbreed, let this go already, we all want the same thing, good music, and brighter tomorrow, and the funds that make the world go round. The world keeps turning without us on it, so we might as well leave some love on it before we pass. One.