Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: u mad doggie?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=33169&mesg_id=33306
33306, RE: u mad doggie?
Posted by Airbreed, Sat Oct-29-05 12:25 AM
because after reading that opus, i cant tell whether if your emotionally unstable or simply got a good game goin' for yourself at the expense of your okp groupies.

you feel i disrespected you? how? because my opinion of you is different from those who think otherwise? am i supposed to cower in your shadow of popularity everytime i post on this website, like the fanboys who replied in this post?

i think you think im supposed to.

so, you shoulda known better than to fuck around this site knowin that there might be folks like me who dont live their head in the clouds without askin questions first.

and now you wanna get all mad, flip off the mouth with insults, build your okp cheerleading section of naive fanatics to get a rise outta me.

lol ...welup. i gotta say. you're as entertaining on the net as you are in your albums.

**standing ovation**

but all of that "internet" enemies nonsense you talked about clearly tells me that your spendin way too much time on the computer and too little time worrin' about the real world. i dont have "internet" enemies. nor do i have enemies. apparently you've made a few yourself, for you to even use such a term. and that's pretty sad if that's the case.

you callin a truce? when did a war start? im just askin questions. your sensitivity is askin for a war.

regardless, i still gotta go to work in the mornin. and you prolly got a record contract to fulfill. in the meantime, i suggest you thicken your skin a bit and learn to be more objective, rather than offended by people who have thier own way of tryin to understand you.

im out.

oh! ...peace n light.