Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Kweli, Jean Grae, Mos, Pharoahe Monch on tour together! (updated 10/24)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=32842&mesg_id=32984
32984, RE: Kweli, Jean Grae, Mos, Pharoahe Monch on tour together! (updated 10/24)
Posted by Psycho Analysis, Mon Oct-31-05 04:15 AM
Well If I would have checked this forum a couple of days before the show in Sacramento and saw that there no Kweli and no replacement for him, I would've gotten rid of my tickets....

I was heated seeing the sign that he wasn't there on friday night, but I was ready to Mos rip shit up....But my thoughts about the show.

The acoustics, and mics were just terrible... and the crowd didn't help neither. I couldn't take it anymore, and I actually left the show semi-early. I took off after Mos did Ms. Fat Booty because the echoing in the auditorium was getting on my nerves and the set seemed to be a little longer than expected, that and the fact that I thought Pharoahe wasn't even going to come on stage... I got shafted and this actually will go down as one of the worst shows I have ever been to.

And this is occasion #2 that Kweli has stiffed me.... Fuck his management team for their lack of scheduling for this show and my interview back in August