Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectha ha ha... Shaq is gully
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=3251&mesg_id=3385
3385, ha ha ha... Shaq is gully
Posted by the real Mindbender, Fri Jun-11-04 01:08 PM
this is surprisngly not that wack, but Skillz, you can eat his food something nasty with a one verse response...

you HAVE TO respond though... it's not like he came totally wack and didn't say anything shocking... he's clownin you, homie

rap is fun

"like Greeks in Egypt, learning something deep from they teachers" - Nas aka God's Father

"check the beats and rhymes in my life inspired by Ali Shaheed Muhammad/ from the Soul, Buhloone Mindbender Statements stay dominant/ Adhimu the Plug 9 Dimentional says get connected into my electric relaxation/ Dog, when I'm buggin' out I'm more Amplified than Jonathan Davis/ excursions to a deeper consciousness will let me defy my death/ when wandering places all concentration is for creating this half song, half amazing Vibe Called Fresh!" ~ Mindbender

"hip hop culture clash cause we don't do it like them/ the truth in my pen/ educated Stupid White Men/ rhyming raw intelligence in song but I'm kinda poor, so I can't afford the mainstream publicity of Michael Moore/ the Ol' Boys Club near extinction like they're dinosaurs/ it's vital for earth's survival, so we can end the vengeance of Bible Wars" - Mindbender 2004

"I don't give a fuck/ but I will take two blowjobs :)" - www.supremebeingunit.com
www.soundclick.com/mindbendersupreme (for new songs! 2004 is the year the dream becomes REAL)