Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDC Comics presents: Static Shaq Vs.Skillz of the Superf
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=3251&mesg_id=3336
3336, DC Comics presents: Static Shaq Vs.Skillz of the Superf
Posted by saigo, Wed Jun-09-04 01:28 AM
*Shaq, in his hotel room sees John Cena and Method Man on the cover of WWE Magazine. Says to himself...*

"Damn, athletes are startin' to do this rap shyt again... might be time for a comeback!"

"...but I can't just come back out on some regular shyt... maybe if I try to battle somebody... but WHO???"

"Eminem? Nah, er'ybody's tryin' that route..."

"J-Kwon? Nah he's too tipsy. It'll look like I'm beatin' a drunk infant..."

*Turns on lamp in hotel room*

"I GOT IT!"

*Calls up Poc Fu*

"Yo, Poc, I know things are good for you at McD's but you gotta do me a solid, Duke. I need a hot verse I can get on this Sickamore jump-off... and I gotta put some ill subliminals on SKILLZ in there."

POC FU: "Skillz? WTF? That dude'll murder you on the mic! What the hell are you--"

SHAQ: "Trust me Duke, I'll blow it up just by goin' at him. You know he on tour with the Roots so he's visible, and he don't write for me no more so I can at least die with my boots on. C'mon man..."

*A new beginning?...*
-----
Omega Johnson a/k/a Dok Who: Jim Kelly for the 21st Century.

The Maxi-Single CD "Spirit Bomb"/"Universal"/"Shadow Freestyle" tentative release 7/15/2004! News at 11...

The 12" release "Flashbacks" b/w "Whispers In The Dark" anticipated for Fall 2004. Stay Tuned!

The Nunayufake Project... An open interface for colorful music and colorful people.
Let's Be Real About It.
www.nunayufake.com
-----
"Let it be your constant method to look into the design of people's actions, and see what they would be at, as often as it is practicable; and to make this custom the more significant, practice it first upon yourself."
-Marcus Garvey
-----
Mhorlocks beeyatch.