Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: tell him thats why the Lakers lost the first game.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=3251&mesg_id=3296
3296, RE: tell him thats why the Lakers lost the first game.
Posted by guest, Mon Jun-07-04 02:48 PM
from a strategic stand point, this is what I think you should do.

Write something now. Don't record it, if it gets leaked premature, it would not be good. Write something now about getting his ass whooped by pistons and if the pistons win, release it (if lakers win, pull back). Kick him while he's done. he can't ball (if he loses to the fucking pistons) and he can't rap. I'm a small dude (5'5'' 125lbs.), when i come into a situation where i got fight a bigger cat, i hit him in the balls and kick him when he's down.

Try your best to put the image forward that your not trying to capitalize off this, just tell everyone your shutting up an idiot (cuz you are).

A situation like this is more political than skill. If you kill shaq but somehow shaq sells more, you lose. If you kill shaq and he comes out like "it wasn't a diss" you lose. You need to tread carefully.

Or you could do like eminem and release 8,000 billion diss songs and just flood the market. However, I would advice agenst that.