Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectI was @ this show!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=31415&mesg_id=31495
31495, I was @ this show!!!!
Posted by daps1, Wed Jul-13-05 01:59 AM
i can confidentally say that this was one of the best concerts i've ever been to date (close runner up was the alkaholiks show in '97 at the RKCNDY). went with my (now-ex) girlfriend and another homegirl...so we have pretty decent seats (not too close, not too far away), and i notice that we're sitting in an area with a lot of big women (big women + D fans = watchoutnow). so D decides to take his wifebeater off and throws it in our general direction. i know my girl is sort of a D fan, and so is my homegirl, so i stretch out and actually catch D's wifebeater...but about 5 extra hands grab at it. so here were are tugging at Ds wifebeater (it's so fuckin silly at this point, especially to people who know me personally), and i pull out my keys and tear that mofo in half. we all each got a piece of Ds wifebeater...which i still have to this day somewhere, along with the ticket stub (yup the show was that dope). anyway, i managed to DL this performance offa soulseek weeks ago, and will cut-and-paste questo's show diary to go wittit. i can (repeat, can) believe you bought all those records here...seattle's a goldmine if you know where to look ;) again, thanks for the memories. peace