Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectLOL @ "Kayne"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=31056&mesg_id=31065
31065, LOL @ "Kayne"
Posted by MapleHutt, Mon Feb-21-05 09:38 AM
Yeah I was just about to post the same thing!

?uesto has spelt Kanye's name wrong before in another post (many months back). I'm sure they cool and all but it's just funny. It's funny that even in Alicia Key's latest album "Diary of Alicia Keys", Kanye's name is STILL spelt wrong in the liner notes! Even after he hits huge with the mainstream, cats is still spelling his name wrong!

I just remember in the song "Neva Gonna Stop Me", at the end he's talking about how "I did about, 'bout four or five beats for Nas, this *igga dunno how to pronounce my name because they always spell it wrong...".

But in this case, I can't blame ?uest, usually he's typing this stuff up on like a Blackberry or somethin, or in a hotel rushing to type shit.

And awesome post ?uest, I concur with all the rest of these OKPs. It's great to hear this kind of thing from a major artist. You don't get to hear about spending habits and hidden costs of a music artist everyday you know?

BTW, is a BAPE the merchandise made by Nigo? If so, what kind of stuff do you buy ?uest?