Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject::in best Clue voice:: NEW BADU & SLIM THUG!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29260&mesg_id=29318
29318, ::in best Clue voice:: NEW BADU & SLIM THUG!!!
Posted by LiquidSwords3000, Thu Feb-24-05 07:29 PM
PRODUCED BY DAVID BANNER!!!

~~~Tron~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Avi: Offical Kanye West Day --- Feb. 27, 2005.

Bulletin Board: Tron is coming to Chicago this weekend to celebrate Kanye West day. Chicago OKP's, inbox me if you wanna hang out this Saturday and burn trees like a forest fire...

Albums In Rotation:

Gang Starr - "Full Clip"
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - "Mecca & The Soul Brother"
Geto Boys - "We Can't Be Stopped"
Kanye West - "The College Dropout 2.0"
Cam'ron - "Purple Haze"
GZA - "Liquid Swords"
Raekwon - "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"
Ghostface Killah - "Ironman"
RZA - "Bobby Digital"
Ol' Dirty Bastard - "Nigga Please!"
"The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou" - Soundtrack
Common Sense - "Resurrection"
Talib Kweli & Hi Tek - "Reflection Eternal"

"When they was doing the video for ‘Jesus Walks’, Kanye, me and him raced up to the top of the mountain, you know the mountain where the cross falls with the fire? Him and I raced up to the top of the mountain and Kanye sat with me, he said, ‘Man, you know what I want to do right now? We need to pray.’ And he prayed and he thanked God for bringing me into his life and bringing ‘Jesus Walks’, the song, into his life – pause, not trying to sound gay. But like, just the whole opportunity that he had, he prayed, and you know what I saw? I saw a man that don’t answer to men, I saw a man that humbled himself before his creator. Regardless of any – and you can say what you want, but at that moment, I saw it. It was no arrogance, all the ego, everything was gone. He was totally humble on the top of the mountain." -Rhymefest on Kanyetothe

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++