Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecti'm not paying you no stinking rent!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29084&mesg_id=29164
29164, i'm not paying you no stinking rent!!!
Posted by guest, Mon Jun-21-99 06:12 PM
i hope he isnt talking about me paying rent cuz i'm his roomate and while i'm at it i should subtract a little money from the rent cuz YOUR P.R. ASS SNORES LOUD AS A MOTHERFUCKER..and while im at it again i wasnt mentioned in your story of the trip to philly to see "the girl" (actually a trip to see blackmoon and the mtn.bros that never happened)and got no mention when angieee posted "our" pictures from the philly in-store!!! are you embarassed of me? is it cuz i'm WHITE? and to think all the love i showed you what am i supposed to do now?!?!!!?? hahaha just kidding but if you all got this far i work at OLDNAVY "WHERE SHOPPING IS FUN AGAIN!" DAMNIT its the best job i ever(or never) had you dont have to do any strenuous work(except chase around 13 yr old girls trying to convince them to buy $5 flag shirts and shit to match) i just lost my train of thought watching an national std hotline ad, sorry. anyhow there are some cute girls(which i can talk about since my girl dumped me cuz she "needs time" and ignores me now.i may or may not be bitter you decide) who work there or come in to buy shit but unfortunately none of them have ever heard of mos def (response: "bless you" like i sneezeed or something) and dont know what a ?uestlove is. damn and you just wanted to know where i worked, this is like a cool?uest post but this is what its like when i write/talk. i've tried to come up with lyrics but whether its in my head or on paper it usually comes out in like 5 different subjects and then i get distracted by those subjects. oh yeah and in my free time i try to convince "white america" of the glory that is hip-hop (not "p-diddy" if you consider that hip-hop) by the way has anyone noticed that badboy remix of the total song with the biggie sound-a-like they ripped off the beat from DEFinition!!!!we need to take it back!!!!!!!! but lucky for you i have to go to bed now since i have to "make shopping fun again" at 8:00 am <BR>peace<BR>(in tradition of fellow okayplayers) "of all the things i miss i miss my mind the most" -someone other than me