Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecthow i make my donuts......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29084&mesg_id=29159
29159, how i make my donuts......
Posted by BrainChild, Sun Jun-20-99 04:11 PM
wayell....<P>i'm a full-time college student during the non-summer months... however, if you visit the ball state university campus, you may see me flipping burgers in a campus dining facility. or you'll see me behind the boards of the campus radio station getting paid nada.<P>this summer, i took on a full-time job as a fake-ass smile wearing, clothes folder at a clothing store that isn't the Gap. I get paid $5.25 an hour (a 10 cent increase from the campus job) and work anywhere from 20 to 32 hours a week.<P>this money is used to buy a ton of cds that i'll probably never listen to more than 4 times, and it goes toward my dependence on oreo mcflurries from mcdonalds<P>but i should be saving that up so i can get a new computer and stereo before i go back to school... and i need to pick up some prince bootlegs... 'specially that new years eve '87 show with miles davis on a couple of songs...<P>anyway<P>you asked<P>i told you<P>--me--