Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectME
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29084&mesg_id=29155
29155, ME
Posted by NazDak, Sat Jun-19-99 05:32 PM
Wow, some of you have really shitty lives. JK.<BR> For real though. I'm a full time student at Five Towns College, which is located in Dix Hills Long Island. There, I major in Business Management, where I have a double concentration in Audio Recording Technology and Music Business (yeah, its a music school). I'm learning all the in's and out's of a recording studio, while I also learn the in's and out's of the Political side of the music biz. I make tracks on the side, and I plan on starting my label by the end of the summer....More on that another time. But how do I make money??? Well, I do it all...I just quit my job at HESS gas station, because my hours sucked (12 am-6:30 am), and I'd have to deal with REALLY ignorant people all night, and I'd come home smelling like gas and cigarettes. Right after I quit that job, I got something else, where I have to Call people all over the country, and ask them questions about stuff....You know, one of them people who call you at the WORST possible time to ask you about crackerbarrel cheddar cheese or something?? Well, thats gonna be me. I start tuesday. <BR> ALSO, I make loot by selling just about anything i can (jewelry, sunglasses, wallets, watches, ANYTHING). I play spades and cee-lo for $$$ and I actually do quite well (but I try to keep that low), and I maintain a steadily growing stock portfolio which secures my future. <BR> That about sums it up....<BR> Peace, <BR> Nazzie<P> "I'm so ahead of my time, my parents havent met yet"--Big L (RIP)