Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectMAYBE I'LL TELL Y'ALL ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29084&mesg_id=29132
29132, MAYBE I'LL TELL Y'ALL ...
Posted by hussa, Fri Jun-18-99 11:51 AM
...what I do, seein's how I started this thread in the 1st place...I work in the Parks Dept. for the Public Operations in the city where I live (Lethbridge, Alberta, CANADA). I am on the WEED CONTROL CREW...this entitles me to drive all around the city and WHACK WEEDS!! We even get to go to private residences and chop down the weeds there too...people with messy, f*ckin weed infested yards get notices sent to them to either clean it up themselves by a certain date or WE get sent in to do the job(The City charges them like $50 or so for us to come in...) Y'all should see some of the shit I'm into, some of these weeds you'd think that the poor bastards water them...NO SHIT, OKAYPLAYERS!! I get splattered in the face with all kinds of WEED JUICE, and pissy, shitty garbage and old, empty f*ckin chip bags with water an' shit and dog shit and leftover cat PISS, and...OH GOD HELP ME!! I got this big orange HUSQUAVARNA weed whip strapped to me and if there is lightening out, then that f*ckin thing is comin OFF! cuz there is no way I'm gonna go out like that. Some of y'all may wonder how I get through some of this shit, well, I'll tell ya...yesterday I took my walkman and carefully tucked the Phontopid earphones under my over-the-head-sound-blockers and let the weeds have some of what I was feelin'...which was the sounds of the LEDGENDARY FOUNDATION...yup, THE ROOTS! The whole basis for my even being @ this here site.<BR>Peace out to all you CATS for doin shit that you don't necessarily enjoy but pays the bills...oh yeah, don't litter. Thanx for all the replys so far, I love 'em!<BR>'Til next time, HUSSA<BR>"...is it the cat with the black shades, the black car...is it shining from very far to where you are...?"-Mos Def