Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectLama & Ostriches
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29084&mesg_id=29089
29089, Lama & Ostriches
Posted by kevb, Sun Jun-20-99 10:51 AM
I work at a Lama and Ostrich farm in Southeast Guilford Co, NC. Contrary to popular opinion, Terance Trent D'Arby is not the lead singer of INXS. He is my fellow co-worker and is in charge of grooming the Lamas, even though he almost got fired for giving two of them blond extentions on their goatees. We have a farm band and we are the fucking bomb. When ever the Roots come back down here, then we plan to open for them. I do the beat box, the Ostriches flap their wings to give a whirlwind sound, the Lamas have mad bass in their voice which mixes well with D'Arby. Now on a sad note, due to years of smoking Lucky Stripes, he had a hole in his thorax, and cannot talk. He has one of those voice vibrator things and when hooked up to an amp, Roger Troutman (RIP) and ZAPP aint got shit on us. The fucked up thing about this is that y'all probably think that I'm lying but I'm serious as Jimmy Walkers art career.<P>kevb