Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectdo the hustle
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29084&mesg_id=29086
29086, do the hustle
Posted by qoolquest, Sat Jun-19-99 05:21 AM
how i make loot. because if y'all think i pay the rent sellin records?........shhhhhhhieeeeeeeeeeet<P>1. producing other artists (but that money, mind you goes to not only me but the other 6 members, the management team (6 people), lawyers, the web team, the other groups/ staff people bills/rent/survival/etc. <P>2. shows (but...we have to get there (hotels, food, travel,)so there goes that.......<P>3. t-shirts, roots tv merchandise, etc (but that goes to the web team. (i'm sure this is the section in which ang will say some smart ass shit......)......---thanks ang, anyway as i was saying before i got sidetracked, all of this computer stuff is costing madd loot.......<P>4. session work. (i keep this.....shieeeeeet)<P>5. write articles (occasionaly i write in other places other than okayplayer.com......check for my shit in the jennifer lopez vibe european tour guide.)<P>6. pimp<P><P>"god made me funky"