Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectseriously
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29004&mesg_id=29046
29046, seriously
Posted by qoolquest, Tue Jun-22-99 01:42 PM
I was swayed by <BR>>?uest "I'M NOT A GENIUS" Love). <P>'scuse me can we cut down on the sarcasim please. just call me buy name. and for the rest of y'all just as a favor to me, could y'all not be so damn....(i don't know fill in the words) this whole WELL JUST BECAUSE AHMIR/QUEST SAYS IT DON'T MEAN SHIT TO ME comments have got to stop. i'm just interacting with y'all. not moderating, but talking. sure there's an obvious advantage i have because i can give you a first hand reference/info to your questions and sometimes i can even bring in other characters from the hip-hop nation that you otherwise would not have access too. anytime i state an opinion i state it's my opinion, and i back up why i stated the statement (time willing). so please folks you got to understand that it's not a good feeling to read a i'm not on his nuts comment. if i need some attention for my nuts i'll call a jawn.<P>"god made me "