Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectThanks Quest
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29004&mesg_id=29034
29034, Thanks Quest
Posted by nickelz45, Tue Jun-22-99 08:00 AM
for breaking the production down for me. I always tried to figure out who did what on the album. I can tell a Jay-Dee beat once the neddle drops(sonic boom type of ish),Tip's production is dope(that Rock rock ya'll song is hella old school sounding I love it), Da booty(love),Give me(made Nore actually sound tolerable),hot 4 u(love it). Aww damn eff it I love the love movement(for the times it is a really good album)although it is not "classic" Tribe it is still good. But I listened to the song in question again and I must say that I am still not feeling it. To each is own right? When the hell is SLUM VILLAGE coming out? I went to the website but it isn't finished yet. I felt blessed seeing them in concert and have been waiting for the album for at least a year and a half. I still need vol.1. What is the song that Jay-Dee sampled for "find a way"? It sounds like the woman is singing in french when I listen to the instrumental,but when I listen to the song it sounds like english. I am buggin' right now. Peace,Nick<BR>"this girl from my past had rediculous ass"-Phife<BR>P.S. I need a ASR 10 and a Sp1200