Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectvivrant thing
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29004&mesg_id=29023
29023, vivrant thing
Posted by atruhead, Mon Jun-21-99 03:52 PM
<BR>>this is why tip now joins <BR>>nas and o.c. in the land <BR>>of fall-offs. <P>nas is a little debatable, but what gripe could you possibly have with o.c.? I have jewelz and every track on there Im feelin. I never heard his first album and word is its hot, but he hasnt fallen off. In response to ?uests post, just do whatever comes from your heart, make music that you would enjoy listening to, and its more than likely we will all feel it. Go ahead and experiment, but always keep some of that raw flavor too. Maybe you felt vivrant because you were in a dancing atmosphere and thats what the song is for. But like kwis said if you sit down and listen to it as a fan, not in a club like the rest of us have, you may wind up feeling different. Dont let the "tip is my boy" thing come into play, because for their good I would let a friend constructively know I wasnt feelin their work and why I wasnt feelin it. And this is comin from a die hard tribe fan who has 0 problems with either of the last 2 tribe albums.<BR>