Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectbetter late than enver...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29004&mesg_id=29022
29022, better late than enver...
Posted by jiggyjazzman, Wed Jun-23-99 05:41 AM
<BR>>dope: push it along <P>yes<P>>ok: everything is fair<P>what?...I loved everything is fair...ok, I'm biased because I thought all of Low End Theory was the best thing since sliced-bread.<P>>whack: time to step up<BR> <BR>can't remember this one...if it's from either BR&L or the Love Movement, I will admit to not knowing much about it. Their on CD and I usually listen to tapes (LET and Midnight Marauders)<P>dope: pubic enemy <P>yeah<P>>ok: description of a fool <P>I will agree...<P>>whack: 8 million stories <P>I wouldn't call this whack at all. It's better (by leaps and bounds) than the jawn he had off BR&L, Baby Phife's Return or something. Plus, this and Butter were probably two of Phife's strongest solo showings.<P>>dope: electric relaxatios <P>definitely<P>>ok: the hop <P>I can see this<P>>whack: stressed out <P>I was diggin' this but I can see why you would think it's whack<P>>dope: wordplay <P>yeah<P>>ok: common gound <P>>whack: like it like that <P>I can't remember either of those.<P>>i'm sorry. but we are a crew <BR>>that dosn't lie. <P>That's cool.<P>>tip told an <BR>>busta that he wasn't feeling ELE. <P>I could see why...even though I kinda dug it.<P>>so to answer your question we bite our tounges <BR>for no one <P>That's a good thing<P>