Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectoh yeah?????????
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29004&mesg_id=29019
29019, oh yeah?????????
Posted by qoolquest, Tue Jun-22-99 12:02 AM
>man quest you cannot tell me in <BR>>sound mind body and soul that <BR>>if u really thought that the <BR>>q-tip track was wack that u <BR>>would say it was wack. tip <BR>>is ya patna and we know <BR>>u got mad love for him <P>dope: push it along<BR>ok: everything is fair<BR>whack: time to step up (except redman)<BR>dope: pubic enemy<BR>ok: description of a fool<BR>whack: 8 million stories<BR>dope: electric relaxatios<BR>ok: the hop<BR>whack: stressed out<BR>dope: wordplay<BR>ok: common gound<BR>whack: like it like that<BR> <BR>i'm sorry. but we are a crew that dosn't lie. tip told an busta that he wasn't feeling ELE. there were constant songs on the love movement that tip played for me that i told him i didn't dig. matter of fact, when i played the rough of "double trouble" for jay-dee, d'angelo, and primo they let me know that it needed some work. so to answer your question we bite our tounges for no one "god made me a fan of barry white."