Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecta REAL QUESTER responds...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=29004&mesg_id=29011
29011, a REAL QUESTER responds...
Posted by guest, Tue Jun-22-99 05:26 AM
okay,<BR>Dope:footprints, find a way, skypager,<BR>phony rappers, the whole midnight marauders,<BR>(including 8 million stories!!), like it<BR>like that(it's too cool to be wack) etc.<P>Okay: the love movement, the fact that people<BR>say Beats, Rhymes, and Life is wack, rap promoter,<BR>show business, pubic enemy, etc.<P>Whack: motivators, common ground, give me is <BR>the worst song ive ever heard, and "Peace,<BR>prosperity and paper" from the high school<BR>high soundtrack.<P>Not wack: Vibrant, or Vivrant thing!!!<P>this is just like when people said tribe fell off because they did a song with faith. 5 years<BR>before stressed out they did the joint with<BR>vinia mojica(the solo version of the jazzyfat...)<BR>and who could forget tip with dee-lite?<P>this vibrant joint is just a 99 version of<BR>"bonita"(well, it's supposed to be).<BR>it's a feel good song. remember those??<BR>things fall apart, but everything doesnt <BR>have to be so serious. thats why i like<BR>rahzel's joint, and thats why i like vivrant.<BR>the lyrics could have been much better, or <BR>at least less cheesy ("special girl, real<BR>good girl..."), but in the SWIZZ BEATS age<BR>(you shut up, ?uest.) of rap music, at least<BR>tip is still being himself content wise and<BR>hot trying to "adapt" too much (see: the lox,<BR>mase(why am i mentioning these cats?)),<P>in the long run tip, phife, and ali will<BR>reign surpreme. hip hop is hip hop period.<P>PPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!<BR>"me & Angieee is partumi partners"