Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectbullworth soundtrack
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28840&mesg_id=28893
28893, bullworth soundtrack
Posted by lay z boi, Wed Jul-28-99 03:44 PM
well i don't know the record business, which is one of the reasons that i never strived to get a deal (was i good enough?, could i take the stress and bs?) anyway, i bought the bullworth soundtrack and liked eve. i did not know that it was the same person on the roots song until i bought "things fall.." (thank God i read that little booklet) i thinks she should have been credited in the song on the video, because it was actually feat. badu, and eve. <BR>I would have liked for her to have been in the video, but i'm sure that she's not stressing it now, i wouldn't. at least they had my boy common on the bus. make sure y'all don't leave his name off of stuff (i.e. pete rock)<P>p.s. there is a guy who's style i really dig on roc-a-fella records right now, he blew it up on a recent roots track. I'm suprised though how well he blended with them as their subject matters differ so much. i know who he is, do you? lol<P>-"it was once said by blackthought that things fall apart"<BR>-common