Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRead the Liner Notes!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28840&mesg_id=28882
28882, Read the Liner Notes!
Posted by Nesta, Wed Jul-28-99 09:03 AM
> Same with Beanie Segel (sp?). <BR>> Damn, it would have been <BR>>nice if he connected with Roots <BR>>more often, DAMN Jay-Z! <P>?uest discusses how they let Beanie slip through their fingers and who knows maybe they'll get a joint (jawn) on his album (probably not). But anyway, Eve is rolling Big Wilma style being a Ruff Ryder and all she has no beef! Shit happens, schedules don't mesh! She's on MTV, BET and The Box more times in one week than The Roots in a month!<P><BR>"Okayplayer like Stress!" - Black Thought<P>"Like Sadam they even say I'm the bomb in Baghdad!" - Rakim (f. Rahzel)<P>"Ev'rytime I hear the crack of a whip, My blood runs cold.<BR>I remember on the slave ship, How they brutalize the very souls.<BR>Today they say that we are free, Only to be chained in poverty.<BR>Good God, I think it's illiteracy; It's only a machine that makes money.<BR> Slave driver, the table is turn, y'all. " - R.N. Marley<BR>