Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectYo thanx ?uest!...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28794&mesg_id=28799
28799, Yo thanx ?uest!...
Posted by AZNThought_Pt_III, Sun Aug-22-99 04:44 PM
...for making it known that Tariq hates Organix... cuz, well... I dislike (I put "hate" at first, but then I got smart...) it too. Yes, it's true; please don't lynch me or try to drown me in a horrible round of swearing and ganging-uppings (is that a word?)...<BR>I dunno, I just like their new albums a lot better than the old ones. I feel as if Tariq's lyrical (pronounced lyricaal) abilities have really matured since illadelph and TFA has been my all-time favourite album. <BR>Don't front tho'... I love everything after Organix and that song "popcorn" or sumthin' wasn't bad... a'ight?!?!?!<BR>Plus, I'm an okayplayer fo' life son, and nuttin' y'all say or do can change that... Mr. Trotter will back me up on dis (and then I woke up...). Y'all watch out now y'hea? Ran out of thoughts fo' now... (lucky for YOU...)<P>Always rememba...<BR>"I chop rappers up like chicken <BR>Szechuan"<BR>* Black Thought - "Adrenaline"<P>=•) before nosejob...<P>=¬) after..