Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectKAMIAH MICHELLE GRAY................
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28585&mesg_id=28585
28585, KAMIAH MICHELLE GRAY................
Posted by qoolquest, Sat Sep-11-99 06:44 AM
<P>aka "KLANGETTE"...........aka "DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL"..........aka "NEW KLANG ON THE BLOCK".....aka "PEBBLES KLANGSTONE".......aka "THELMA EVANS"......aka "RUDY KLANGSTABLE".......aka.........<P><BR>WLECOME TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! 10:00AM. SEP 11, 1999!!!!!!!!!!! (WORLD DAY OF ART HAS NOW BEEN CHANGED TO THE WORLD DAY OF KLANG!!!!!!!!!!!) <P>(i forgot what kamal said she weighed, but he said he "saw everything, cut the cord and everything" since com and andre told me that when you have kids it changes you (com begged don't stare too long "down there" because you'll think about that when you have to "go down").....but kamal said he was a pro....i dunno imma have to ask michelle the real deal.......(i think he was a nervous wreck) anyway how many players have kids up in here?...........dads tell your story..........moms tell your pain.....and congrats to kam and mich..............<P><P><P><P><P><BR>"....start your own company??!? your parents don't have enough money to buy you a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"