Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectfor real
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=2851&mesg_id=3002
3002, for real
Posted by qoolquest, Sat Jun-12-04 07:26 PM
1. i want special icons for VETS. not based on posts. but based on time spent here and CONSISTANT posting. if you were here since 99, and still post...then i want an icon next to folks name so that way its easier on me when i do my sneaky lil lookout things (i hook yall mofos up sometimes on the low) and yes you dont just have to be here since 99 in order to be a vet. i think then we can reward VETS with special shit like free tickets and places on the board that only they have access to. kinda like frequent flyer miles. this way (without money) you are motivated to stay "in the community".---and we reward you as such (listening parties, meet and greats, mp3s)

2. i want to log on faster. there has GOT to be updated software that will let me respond once i log in---quicker than the 4 minute time it takes me to come on.

3. i want certain mofos to work full time round here. (if we get funding the REAL WAY) then i'd hire a number of you to work for the site. maybe jef can put us down with shit we dont know about. let fmwj and mike cash go round for round reviewing records on some vibe A vs B shit. dove can conduct interviews. i know a player who is hot to death that will be on some dr ruth sex advice shit.

4. up the sex quotient round here. maybe hire sinnanmon and kitten for stuff that will educate and titilate at the same time.

5. set up an easier system for producer cats to load beats with the quickness. and boarderline make em too on some fruity loops shit.

6. bring outside writers. kinda set up front page like a newspaper.

7. auction shit. use money to establish a scholaship. 2ce a year.

8. i want to reformat the front page to look more like USA today. so thus we gotta act like its a newspaper

9.radio with 3030. brain and laiyia.

10.moderator ability to put an asshole poster on "timeout". like i touch a link and you are banned from site a certain amount of hours.

11. (extra) JAWN AIDS!