Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectmy two cents
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=2851&mesg_id=2970
2970, my two cents
Posted by kobe085, Wed Jun-02-04 12:37 PM
i like the idea of OkayHustle and OkayEmail...

i also think it would be great to absorb therootslive.com or some kind of live show broadcast, this could even be a pay for play premium service. everyone here knows how good okayartists are live, and if we could get maybe a streaming show a month, or access to soundboard quality shows (ideally every (!) show) i'm sure most of us would be willing to shell out some moola (think a working version of the npg club)...

some kind of daily/weekly profile on okp's may create an additional sense of community. i know i enjoyed the okayladies, and okayphotography months.
maybe some kind of okayphotography, or okayliterature, or okaypoetry page/forum.

also, since it seems a lot of people are looking for more contests, maybe there could be more show-involvement-type contests, like "introduce the roots" where people can sign up to get backstage passes, or get some kind of VIP treatment. (i'm suggesting this being one of the only wisconsin regulars, in a selfish sort of way)...

thats all for now... maybe i'll be back with other ideas...

Nobody in football should be called a
genius. A genius is a guy like Norman
Einstein." --Joe Theisman