Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: what do YOU want to see?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=2851&mesg_id=2911
2911, RE: what do YOU want to see?
Posted by guest, Sun May-30-04 05:57 PM
Invite other non-Okay Artists (maybe just a small ring of affiliates) to do the Tour Journal thing but inform them that it should be updated regularly. I really do dig the tour journal's alot but once the okayplayer tour is done, im guessing they will be done.

Contests, cuz I like free-ish shit.

"Ask Questo A Question" - Or some form of this, basically people from the site e-mail their questions to Quest (or any other OkayArtists who will do this weekly) and the Questions & Answers are posted each week. Could be questions about anything. Like a Dear Abby thing but with OkayArtsits.

I think the thing that makes OkayPlayer succesful is that it's interactive. If quest didnt post, skillz didnt have such a great tour journal, and the artists didnt even pay attention to this site, it would fail. Because I'm not that brite, I can't figure a way to do this, but the general theme of interaction should be continued and expanded.

BTW, I dig the colors but if their was some way to personalize it, or maybe u had a few options and each person could select their option.