Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectChatroom...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=2851&mesg_id=2882
2882, Chatroom...
Posted by mikediggz, Mon May-31-04 07:25 AM
first off i would like to say that ive been checking this site since around 2000. i would mostly come thru and check the home page, then breezed thru the forums and read different posts that were interesting to me (and there were alot). i actually joined a few months ago. but i am wondering what people would think about a live chatroom option. when i first got into the whole internet thing heavy it was back in around 97-98. the first spot that i checked was a site call go wendy.com, hosted by non other than you guessed it wendy williams. it was basically a run of the mill chatroom, but for some reason that site was hot as hell. you could roll thru, search for you peeps, and chat live and i immediately fell in love with it. of course with the chat format you dont have the option of searching thru posts and responding at a later date, but being able to communicate live added an element that posting doesnt have...so perhaps okayplayer could utilize the best of both, keep the posting boards but also incorporate a nice chatroom also. i would like to end by saying that this site as it is is hot as hell...i havent found another where you can come thru and find as much stimulating conversation topics as i have found here...this is a wonderful forum to have available and bigups to all who keep it available.

"you wanna see god? take a look in the mirror..."
-kris parker

"oh i wish...i was a catfish...swimmin in laaawd...the deep blue sea.... id have...all you pretty womans...fishin after me...."
-Jimi Hendrix

R.I.P.
Sweet Dan
Humpback
C-bones
C-black