Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectStill unclear on something, ?uest and fellow Okayers....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28500&mesg_id=28583
28583, Still unclear on something, ?uest and fellow Okayers....
Posted by guest, Sun Sep-12-99 10:52 AM
Just trying to clarify some shit-<BR>Was the video trauma the reason there was no performance in Seattle? Nobody's been able to fill me in on this. Too much trouble to fly all the way out here for one date? I'm not being sarcastic. I'm sure your reason's good.\<BR>Just wanna know. Ya'll know how it is - got all the cats I brought to the show stressin me with all their "C'mon, you go to the damn website - why wasn't they there?" I mean, I got at least 12 guys or so to by Things Fall Apart, got each one of em to go to the show, talked you up like ya'll was the next fuckin hip hop Beatles - taking it to new places and all that, and you kinda slap me in the face. Still mad respect and everything - just would like to know why - specifically. If this is too much to ask - that's cool. I won't be mad, just still a little confused. Still love every note/beat/word ya'll.<BR>Keep it up.<P>P.S. I'm a new guy. The name is Michael Dempster. I'm from Gig Harbor, WA (that's an hour from Seattle). 18 yrs. Going to Western Washington University. Love the Roots and my VW bus. (just fillin in the shit angie said to) Thanks.