Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWhat y'all should have done...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28500&mesg_id=28557
28557, What y'all should have done...
Posted by UrbanCowgRRL, Wed Sep-08-99 11:40 AM
Ok, so the system is shitty, they are trying to film this for a movie..<BR>none of you got briefed (i am assuming) on what was going on..basically you're skrewed at this point...so f*ck 'em all, that's what I say. Y'all should have just pretended to play whatever was jumpin' around (yaknow ?uest, when you do you solo and you break it down to silence) had riq dancin' around, moving his lips with no sounds and lookin all happy. <BR>(although, i don't think the director would have let it be that way). People in the crowd wouldn't have known what to think...big cheeze ass grins would<BR>have been a nice addition too...sounds like you were all pissed...rightfully so... <P>so laugh at 'em all...that's what I say(kyle picturing a float with silence, the roots jammin, having a blast, no music, just smiling.Me, myself, cracking up in the crowd admiring <BR>how crazy y'all are...)<BR>anyways...it will be awwwright. the true believers know what happened<P>peace..<BR>Kyle<P>"?uestlove for President...2000"-me