Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectYOU weren't there!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28500&mesg_id=28553
28553, YOU weren't there!!
Posted by Re_Alief, Fri Sep-10-99 01:20 PM
>"For with what judgement ye judge, ye <BR>>shall be judged and with what <BR>>measure ye mete, it shall be <BR>>measured to you again" - St. <BR>>Matthew 7:2 <BR>>and i ain't even christian <BR>><BR> I ain't christian and could care less about that statement yo!! You know what's fucked up about the parade??? Fucked up shit happens damn near every year!! That's why this was my first parade in 4/5 years!! I live 2 blocks away and I would usually go outta state to get away from the madness!! People were fucked up as usuall!! Motherfuckers were runnin' into the damn streets when big ass floats were trying to get thru and that kept slowing down shiet!! Almost saw a couple of people get hit by a big ass truck AFTER the children were hit and killed by the earlier truck ( The driver was speeding up to catch up with his float and people were so fuckin' stoopid, just runnin' into the middle of the street and not even lookin' at what was behind them...IT'S A FUCKING CARNIVAL WITH BIG ASS TRUCKS DRIVIN' THUR YA STUPID DUMB IGNANT ASSES!!) Almost had to bus a few heads in the grill for being stoopid!! That's why I won't be back for next years west indian (where is the "west indies*" any way!?) day parade!! FUCK THE BULLSHEIT!!<P>Re Alief<P>* I know where the so called "west Indies" is, why do people perpetrate columbus' ignorance AND stupidity yo??