Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectClarity
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28500&mesg_id=28552
28552, Clarity
Posted by nahymsa, Thu Sep-09-99 06:32 AM
Bold emphasis are mine: <P>First:<P>but hold up what's this?.......5 people got ran over by the mack truck AHEAD of us?.........A CHILD WAS MURDERED?........oh god please tell me that spilled hawaian punch over there..........THE GROUND LOOKS LIKE SPILLED JELLY on the streets.....I'M ON THE VERGE OF THROWING UP.....i stop the group outta respect for the dead....now mofo's is booin!!!!!........what the--....WHY AREN'T THEY MOURNING.......NO SENSITIVITY.....i threaten to jump ship....this was only block 4 and 1 hour done past......NOW THE DIRECTOR WANTS TO SHOOT THIS LOVE SCENE........problem is we are on shakey ground as it is......and now this is gonna<BR>go over the top.........without giving the plot away tariq's love intrest is this jennifer love hewitt type jawn (minus the breasts)....now black women are upset...."who's this white bitch?" looks are coming from all angles.....even rev al sharpton is giving us looks......WE SHOT THIS EMBRACE/KISS SCENE LIKE 6 TIMES....now i'm<BR>infomed that we have to play in front of a commitee of judges who if they give thumbs down it's curtains and bottles......RIGHT THEN AND THERE I QUIT....<P>THEN:<P>...if 5 children were crushed by a van. and another man squeezed to death then motherfuck naivete. THE PARADE SHOULD'VE STOPPED RIGHT THEN AND THERE. and with the streets all blood red like that there is no way that people couldn't have known. that's downright insensitive. <P>"For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again" - St. Matthew 7:2<P>and i ain't even christian<P><BR>