Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecthere we go again................
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28500&mesg_id=28546
28546, here we go again................
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-15-99 09:22 AM
I think a lot has changed, for better and for worse. I'm glad that nowadays, "thickness" (why do I hate that word? I ain't gravy!!) and "nappiness" are in, so is inter-racial dating. You just can't tell somebody who to love, plain and simple. Just like you can't tell somebody WHO they ought to be attracted to, for whatever reasons. I'd slap somebody silly if they said that my preference for a brotha that's all chocolatey (mmm mmm mmm) is, uh....wrong.<P>But I have, in my collegiate years, witnessed the "tripping over themselves" to get to a non black sister situation that Nahymsa spoke about. <P>I must say, though, that Brooklyn New York City (.."where they paint murals of Biggie/in cash we trust/cuz this ghetto fabulous life look pretty/what a pity"-t.kweli) is FULL of some blackwomanlovin brothas!! And did I mention that they're all chocalety and FINE?? WHEW HUNNY! So, to each his own, there's too many men out there to be worried about the lost ones! Chile, we'd be hypothesizin' til the cows come home......<P><BR>countrified/everythang I eat is fried/got a southern drawl/I'm so country y'all<BR>-Erykah