Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectps
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28500&mesg_id=28542
28542, ps
Posted by qoolquest, Mon Sep-20-99 02:16 AM
& please...no more <BR>>personal emails...okay? <P><P>wow. nice touch there. if i didn't know any better i'd say that i e-mailed you at least 200 times.<P>why you tryin to play me out? i emailed you 1 time, simply because i thought that it would be wrong to take out any hostility on someone and publicly flog them because of a misunderstanding. don't get it twisted i don't lose sleep at night thinking about e-mailing you.<P>if you don't want to be e-mailed take your e-mail info off okayplayer simple as that..........<P><BR>and if you are tired of this cat and mouse game of who gets the last word in just DON'T RESPOND ANYMORE.....SIMPLE AS THAT....LET IT DIE.<P><BR>don't go all out saying "don't respond to my post" and turn around and respond again........just let this die......you treat me like shit anyway.....what do you care? let this die if you truly want to be left alone. if you respond we will all know that you are full of shit.<P>"....start your own company??!? your parents don't have enough money to buy you a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"