Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectfuck....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28500&mesg_id=28508
28508, fuck....
Posted by ILLWILL, Tue Sep-07-99 07:19 AM
5 people <BR>>got ran over by the mack <BR>>truck ahead of us?.........a child was <BR>>murdered?........oh god please tell me that <BR>>spilled hawaian punch over there..........the ground <BR>>looks like spilled jelly on the <BR>>streets.....i'm on the verge of throwing <BR>>up....i stop the group outta respect <BR>>for the dead....<P>that's terrible man. The whole thing should have been ended when that happened. You're a good man for stopping the group. That was the only right thing to do.<P>now mofo's is .....booin!!!!!........what <BR>>the--....why aren't they mourning?.......no sensitivity<P>that shit is ruthless, how are they gonna boo you when there's a dead child in the fucking street. They'll get what they deserve one day, what goes around and all that shit.<P>now self doubt creeps <BR>>in.........if we are so dope.......why can't <BR>>we move black people?.....<P>you can, those folks were probably just on some "bout it bout it, who is these 1970's band motherfuckers? where is Nore? where is the Ruff Ryders?" kinda shit. Don't trip, the cats with GOOD taste in music appreciate you.<P>besides from the charm and good looks, it sucks to be me---me