Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectNesta
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28374&mesg_id=28375
28375, Nesta
Posted by Phil, Tue Oct-26-99 08:15 AM
I checked out the canadian HMV website yesterday and the album was on the site and said it would only be available for shipping today. So I'm assuming that it should be there today. I'm going to call in advance because I don't want to walk all thru downtown in the rain today to find out it's not even there. HMV have been bitches in the past about this stuff. Plus, everything seems to come out a week late here, Mos Def, Pharoahe, Legendary ep (2weeks). Anywho, check out hmv.com, and hmv.ca, maybe you'll get an answer there. <P>Peace,<BR>Phil<P>"Okayplayer.com, first the Web, next, the World!" - Phil copyright 1999<BR>"Phil, You're a Genius" - Kayci Copyright 1999<BR>"I'm not a genius, I just say what other people should be thinking." - Phil Copyright 1999<BR>"Girl, you so chicken, your Grandfather's name is Colonel Sanders" - Phil Copyright 1999<BR>"You must have verbal diarrhea cuz all you do is talk shit." Phil Copyright 1999