Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAnd you are???????
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28282&mesg_id=28331
28331, And you are???????
Posted by guest, Mon Nov-15-99 07:51 AM
Who do you think you are? Really. Where do you get off thinking that you can dictate how someone should post or their right to say what they want? I think the Roots are intelligent enough to know that these people aren't the norm and i also think that they are intelligent enough to suss through the bullshit and make their own flippin' decisions. So get off your mighty mountain and like you stated in your post "GROW UP" the world isn't perfect and people don't always have nice things to say, even if it is to someone they like or enjoy. If you create a cyber world common sense dictates that you would be prepared for that. So if you weren't, TOO BAD! Deal with it, but don't get so flippin' self righteous unless God sent you down from that mountain of yours with Two Tablets on how individuals should interact.<P>PEACE<P>Don't bother trying to ghet-to know me. If you know yourself and the role you play in, and the relationship you have with, the world, then we already know each other and introductions aren't necessary.