Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectNazzie's right
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28282&mesg_id=28314
28314, Nazzie's right
Posted by Geppetto, Sun Nov-14-99 08:42 AM
Look, I have had the privalige to have joined the okayplayer family. After attending (a bunch of fucking shows) I got the oppurtunity to meet up with and join the Okayplayer Street Team. When Naz talks about a family, he is right. He is also right when he talks about how the boards show be used not just as a way to try and have someone in the crew read your shit. Use it as a way to discuss what you feel when you see the artist preform. Oh, by the way, if five bucks is really that big a deal, why the fuck are you using your money for internet access? Anyway, voice your opinions to the people who stand with you in the audience. Thats what these boards are about. They are about communication between you and the rest of the extended family. A part of the reason I goto shows is to see all those people who I see everytime. You know who you are too. Anyway, I'm not going to sit here bitching about bitching... I don't got time for that nor do the boards. Anyway, next time you log in to post your beef about an album coming out later or ?uestion's fro being lop-sided, take a deep breath and spare our ears. <BR>Thanks for your time, Geppetto<P>P.S. Tinky, I got some flowers for you at the next show.<P>"Memories don't live like people do." --Mos Def<BR>