Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectdamn ang is a cyber freak.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=28282&mesg_id=28312
28312, damn ang is a cyber freak.....
Posted by RamXL, Sun Nov-14-99 01:10 PM
>What makes me even madder is the <BR>>people who say they don't post <BR>>as much because of it. <BR>>Cause some wild kids move into your <BR>>block, you move? When you took <BR>>all that time to plant flowers <P>how come my flowers dont grow by my comp?!!?!? Dang, are you stealin em from me, huh sucka, ill get the klangskwad on yo ass.......uhh wha the hell am i talkin about??!?!?? i think donwill has taken over me.....i be postin some nonsense...............haha<P><P><P>>and make mortgage payments? <P><P><P><P><P><P>>Why not call the cops, or try <BR>>to talk to the wild kids, <BR>>or make some new neighborhood rules. <BR>><BR>>I bet hardly anyone who says they <BR>>gave up, has taken the time <BR>>to e-mail the ignorant ones. <BR>>It hurts me to the motherfucking bone <BR>>when people say they give up <BR>>on this site because of others. <BR>><BR>>Y'all all know all you have to <BR>>do is send me an e-mail <BR>>about the problem and I will <BR>>do my best to address it <BR>>and solve it in whatever way <BR>>I can. I even put this <BR>>stuff before most deadlines. <BR>>If you really just want to stop <BR>>posting: Thanks, y'all. Just let the <BR>>dickheads come in and override the <BR>>place and leave me here. <BR>>angieee ('stress) <BR>>"Game recognize game, and that bitch is <BR>>playing Twister." - me. <BR>>"Some rappers are heaven sent, but "Self <BR>>Destruction" don't pay the fuckin' rent..." <BR>>Ice Cube, the ruler of all. <BR>><BR>>"I'm getting faded" Ice Cube <BR>>"Don't give me that shit about role <BR>>model" -Ice Cube. <P><BR>One Love<BR>RamXL<BR>(b-boy advocate)<P>"guess who bringin the get-busy back/ women say the sound of my voice/an aphrodesiac/ okayplayer.com where you can hit me at" Tyriq<P>"I aint a perfect man, im tryin to do the best that I can, with what it is I have" Mos Def